ShippingOrders usually ship same day
UPS GROUND DELIVERY MAP SHOWING SHIPPING TIME
SAME DAY SHIPPING on all UPS orders & USPS Mail orders placed before 12:00pm
-As part of our customer service we may change your shipping to a more economical option; however, we will notify you by email with your new order total
- USPS orders placed after 12:00 noon CST will be shipped the following business day.
- UPS orders placed after 4:30pm CST will be shipped the following business day.
Please allow until the end of the business day to receive updated tracking information. You will not be able to track your package until it has been processed by the shipping carrier.
-Some products are classified as Hazardous Materials Other Regulated Materials (ORM-D) & cannot ship via USPS Mail
- ORM- D Products have been tagged on our website as:￼
- Some ORM-D markers qualify for a small package exception and are eligible for Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & UPS Ground (some restrictions apply)
- All services available depending on weight of package & contents
- Shipments may incur additional customs fees, taxes, & tariffs upon arrival
- Rejected packages will be refunded for the cost of goods but not shipping costs
- Claims for lost packages can only be filed after 45 days from ship date
- No handling fees – All shipping costs are equal to the daily pickup rates
- All shipping cost are dependent on weight of package & location
- We ship from Nashville, TN
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.”
Office Hours: M - F 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M Central Time