USE THESE SHIPPING MAPS FOR ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES TO YOUR AREA
Please be sure to provide accurate contact information (both email and phone number) in case we have any questions about your order. If we are unable to reach you, your order may be placed on hold. If you are unable to be reached within 7 business days , your order may be cancelled.
SAME DAY SHIPPING on all UPS orders & USPS Mail orders placed before 12:00pm
-As part of our customer service we may change your shipping to a more economical option; however, we will notify you by email with your new order total
- USPS orders placed after 12:00 noon CST will be shipped the following business day.
- UPS orders placed after 4:30pm CST will be shipped the following business day.
-Orders placed over the weekend, on certain holidays, or after these times will ship the next business day unless otherwise notified.
Please allow until the end of the business day to receive updated tracking information. You will not be able to track your package until it has been processed by the shipping carrier.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION:
Beginning Thursday, November 23rd at 12:01am CST, certain orders will be eligible for free shipping.
-Order total must be $50 or more before taxes.
-Gift card purchases do not count towards the $50 total.
-Shipping address must be within the contiguous United States. International shipping is excluded from this promotion.
-Orders will be shipped via standard ground methods. Expedited shipping (i.e. Next Day Air) is not part of the free shipping promotion.
-Offer ends December 29th at 11:59pm CST.
UPCOMING HOLIDAY CLOSURES:
Durable Supply will be closed on the following days:
-Monday, December 25th
-Tuesday, December 26th
-Monday, January 1st
No orders will be processed or shipped until we reopen on the next business day.
-Some products are classified as Hazardous Materials Other Regulated Materials (ORM-D) & cannot ship via USPS Mail
- ORM- D Products have been tagged on our website as:
- Some ORM-D markers qualify for a small package exception and are eligible for Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & UPS Ground (some restrictions apply)
- All services available depending on weight of package & contents
- Shipments may incur additional customs fees, taxes, & tariffs upon arrival
- First Class International Mail may take up to 28 business days to arrive. Priority Mail International can take up to 15 business days.
- Rejected packages will be refunded for the cost of goods but not shipping costs
- Claims for lost packages can only be filed after 45 days from ship date
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.”
- No handling fees – All shipping costs are equal to the daily pickup rates
- All shipping costs are dependent on weight of package & customer location
- We ship from Nashville, TN
Office Hours: M - F 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M Central Time