USE THESE SHIPPING MAPS FOR ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES TO YOUR AREA:
Please be sure to provide accurate contact information (both email and phone number) in case we have any questions about your order. If we are unable to reach you, your order may be placed on hold. If you are unable to be reached within 7 business days, your order may be cancelled.
Orders placed before 3:00pm Central Time will be shipped the same day.
Orders placed over the weekend, on certain holidays, or after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
(As part of our customer service we may change your shipping to a more economical option; however, we will notify you by email with your new order total.)
Please allow until the end of the business day to receive updated tracking information. You will not be able to track your package until it has been processed by the shipping carrier.
Flat Rate Shipping Information:
-$3.99 flat rate shipping is available for orders totaling over $50 (subtotal)
-It is valid for domestic standard ground shipping within the contiguous United States.
-Flat rate shipping will be displayed as an option in your shopping cart or check out page if you are eligible.
-Only orders placed on durablesupply.com will be eligible. Phone or email orders will not be able to use flat rate shipping.
-Domestic orders over $400 will be shipped for free.
Local Pickup Option:
If you are interested in picking up your order for free at our Durable Supply warehouse (located in Nashville, TN), leave a note in the comments section of your order letting us know when you'd like to pick it up. Pickup hours are Mon-Fri 10am-4pm. Orders must be placed before noon to pick up same day. Shipping charges will be removed when we process your order.
-Some products are classified as Hazardous Materials Other Regulated Materials (ORM-D) & cannot ship via USPS Mail
- ORM- D Products have been tagged on our website as:
- Some ORM-D markers qualify for a small package exception and are eligible for Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & UPS Ground (some restrictions apply)
- All services available depending on weight of package & contents
- Shipments may incur additional customs fees, taxes, & tariffs upon arrival
- First Class International Mail may take up to 28 business days to arrive. Priority Mail International can take up to 15 business days.
- Rejected packages will be refunded for the cost of goods but not shipping costs
- Claims for lost packages can only be filed after 45 days from ship date
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.”
- No handling fees – All shipping costs are equal to the daily pickup rates
- All shipping costs are dependent on weight of package & customer location
- We ship from Nashville, TN
Office Hours: M - F 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M Central Time