Every facet of fine line detailing and permanence is incorporated into this pen to execute writing in micro-spaces or on unusual and challenging surfaces.
Microperm is used to make precise long-lasting marks on test tubes, circuit boards, diamonds, cellophane, wood and glass, plastic, metal, or wherever there is a need for waterproof ink that will write on non-porous surfaces. Diamond cutters can use Microperm to make minute markings on rough diamonds to insure exact cuts.
• Chemically stable, and waterproof
• Low odor and fulfills non-toxicity requirements
• Permanent adherence to most surfaces
• A fine line nib with a protected tip that will not split
• Writes on diamonds, glass, wood, cellophane, plastic and glossy sheets, CDs, photographic and x-ray film, paper and metal
• Alcohol-based cleaners will remove ink from non-porous surfaces