An alternative version of the Action Marker 44 with a broad edge chisel tip.
The dye-based DYKEMŪ action markerŪ 44 is the solution for your quick-dry ink marker needs. This valve-action marker features a fiber tip for marking on smooth surfaces. When not in use, the clip cap makes it easy to secure the marker in your pocket or on a clipboard. The 44 style features a threaded end that can be screwed into a jig or apparatus for a continuous application.
* Ink writes on smooth surfaces such as glass, aluminum, plastic, rubber and more
* Marks will not smudge or rub off
* Interchangeable and replaceable tips available
* 6 to 8 times the writing life of most other capillary markers of comparable size
* Drying Time: 45 seconds - 1 minute
Replacement tips available HERE individually
or HERE as a pack of 12
Find the original bullet tip version HERE.