Marker approved by National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for use in Food Processing Industry.
• Quick drying permanent ink.
• Designed for marking on surfaces used in processing, transporting, or holding food products. This includes parts, machinery or equipment where meat or poultry would be in repeated or continuous contact.
• Marker can be used to identify food storage bins, trays, dies and molds, tools, and processing equipments.
• Ideal for use on metal, glass, plastic, cardboard, rubber, shrink film, stretch wrap, or just about any surface.
• Valve action mechanism prevents ink in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
• Marker features a threaded barrel that allows the marker cap to be screwed onto the back of the marker
barrel preventing it from falling off during use.
• Patent-pending “Locked nib” prevents tip from falling out and into processing operations.
• NSF Certified permanent ink marker (registration no. 140065) for nonfood compounds category R1.